Spectra Manager II Software
JASCO is the first manufacturer to develop a powerful, cross-platform Windows® software package for controlling a wide range of spectroscopic instrumentation. The Spectra Manager program is a comprehensive package for capturing and processing data, eliminating the need to learn multiple software packages and offering the user a time-saving benefit.
Spectra Manager II
Spectra Manager II is the latest version of the JASCO innovative cross-spectroscopy software platform. The approach of having a single platform for data analysis is a unique and powerful way to manipulate and display data from any JASCO spectroscopy system. UV/VIS/NIR, Fluorescence, FT/IR, CD, ORD, LD, Raman, FT-Raman, Polarimeter and other types of data files can be directly compared, processed, and printed together.
- Microsoft Windows® XP Professional, Windows 7®, Windows 8.1® Professional (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Control of all JASCO spectroscopy products
- Control of multiple instruments from one computer
- Analysis of several types of spectral data in one package
- Users only need to be familiar with a single software package
- Flexible data display and publication quality printing
- Supports standard data formats such as ASCII, CSV, TXT and J-Camp for export to other software packages (Excel, Word, etc.) or operating systems such as Macintosh
Drivers are available to control every JASCO spectroscopy instrument system. Parameter dialogs allow simple editing of pre-saved parameter files. Data acquired from each instrument is automatically loaded to the analysis program (running in the background) in order to free up the PC and control software to acquire more data. Each instrument driver also has a module to allow for instrument hardware diagnostics and validation.
Flexible Display Features
User-friendly features include overlay printing in colors and patterns, autoscale mode, full control of style and font, customized tool bars, etc.
System Control & Data Acquisition
Drivers are available to control each JASCO spectroscopy instrument. Parameter dialogs allow easy editing of pre-saved parameter files.
Data Processing & Spectral Analysis
Several types of measurement data files (UV/Vis/NIR, FTIR, Fluorescence, etc.) can be viewed in a single window, and processed using a full range of data manipulation functions. Features include arithmetic operations, derivatives, peak detection and processing, smoothing (several methods), baseline correction, etc.
JASCO canvas allows the user to produce hard copy layouts of data to meet their own report requirements.
Macro Command Option
This software provides customized programs for a complete range of tasks including data acquisition, post-run data manipulation, report printing, etc.
Spectra Manager™ CFR
Spectra Manager CFR provides secure access and compliance features for 21 CFR Part 11; system access requires a user name and password which are assigned by the Workgroup Manager and individual Access Levels determines the access to Administrative Tools which includes instrument installation, analysis application installation, user setup, workgroup setup and security policies as well as system and application history logs. Three levels of electronic signatures are required including a creation, review, and approval stages. An audit trail is assigned to every data file recording any data manipulation on spectral data.
- Management of security information for systems, users, data and records
- Access control for secure systems by user ID and password
- Audit trail function with time-stamp for tracking records
- Three levels of electronic signatures for record integrity
Spectra Manager Specifications
Spectra Manager II
Partial list of data manipulation functions:
- Arithmetic operations
- Peak detection and processing
- Smoothing (several methods)
- Baseline correction
- Unit conversion
- Kramers-Kronig conversion
- Audit trail stored as part of a data file
Flexible display features
- Overlay printing in colors and patterns
- Auto scale mode
- Full control of style and font
- Customized tool bars
- Publication quality printing
Standard Windows® features
- Multi-tasking allows background data acquisition while analyzing data or running other programs
- User modified printing formats for every printer
- Digital and graphical data transfer through the clipboard
Spectra Manager™ CFR
Spectra ManagerTM CFR provides features to support laboratories for compliance with 21 CFR Part 11. A choice of complete pull-down task menus, user-friendly icons, and easily accessible pop-up menus enables new users to manage security information, control user access, and record audit trails.
Startup window lists available resources, such as instruments, measurement and application programs. User access requires a Username and Password, assigned by the Workgroup Manager.
Access Rights Control
System access levels for Administrator, Power User, Limited User and User are defined.
Three levels of electronic signatures, Creation, Review and Approval. Electronic signatures are applied to spectral data files, Canvas templates or documents, instrument parameters and analysis methods.
Audit Trail for System and Applications
The system and application history are automatically recorded.
Audit Trail for Data Files and Parameters
Audit trails are assigned to every data file, recording data manipulations on the spectral data. Audit trails are also applied to instrument parameters, Canvas templates and Method files.
Phone: 0800 773 274
PO Box 17720
Advanced Analytical Solutions For Your Science
Copyright © 2019 Spectroscopy Scientific NZ Limited.